04 November 2011

Day 14 - Favorite book of your favorite writer

Say hello to November! :) Since I answered 4 for my favorite writers, I only chose one book from them. And it was hard! Haha!


The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

I know it's her only book (she's still writing her 2nd) but still, I'm in love with it! I remembered the first time I saw the book, the cover was so beautiful. I had a gut feeling it's a delicious read even before I knew the plot. And it was wonderful! The love story is high school. But the words are vibrant, the plot, heartwarming. It has the right combination of different emotions, it makes you feel alive. I do love a book that makes me feel that.

This is the cover of the book that I got for my birthday. ;)


This is the beautiful hardbound cover. I want this too.

Photos from Google Search. Hoped you liked it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment