05 March 2012

"I'm crazy sad, and somewhere deep inside, all I want is to fly"

The Sky is Everywhere + me = misery loves company

Feeling a bit down. Reread excerpts from The Sky is Everywhere (it's not the champagne-in-my-veins-happy kind of book) but I'm good again. Just craving for heartbreakingly beautiful words that makes me want to cry my heart out and makes me feel alive at the same time.

I look into his sorrowful eyes and he into mine, and I think, He misses her as much as I do, and that's when he kisses me - his mouth: soft, hot, so alive, it makes me moan. I wish I could say I pull away, but I don't. I kiss him back and don't want to stop because in that moment I feel like Toby and I together have, somehow, in some way, reached across time, and pulled Bailey back.


Madly in love with the US edition hardcover.


My favorite parts are Lennie's "scattered poems". These full-colored pages comes with the UK edition.


Read my book feature for this book here. x

No comments:

Post a Comment