13 August 2012

Monday Read Lusts

Sorry for going haywire all of a sudden. The past days has been a whirlwind of work, a pseudo-typhoon that submerged MNL making me work at home for two days, distractions (my resurrected Tumblr), hanging out with friends - glad to be back on the outside world, and my stint at the emergency room yesterday because of my swollen, irritated eyes.

I just had to whip up something good for ya, like these interesting things from around the web (not the usual "links only"):

Is it just me or is RPattz becoming more boy toy material since she left KStew? Extra points for this quote.



I wanna be Molly Mahoney and this will be Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium! Ahhhh!



11 Books You Should Read If You're A Woman In Your 20s - What would you read from this list? I'd probably go for Garden of Eden, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and The Edible Woman.

This item tipped the scale to "buy a Kindle ASAP". Pretty nifty!

Gives me hella good laughs and a glimpse of the world of writers. Cos writers can joke too!

Hit me up on Tumblr.
Happy reading/watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment