26 May 2012

"Books are hardbound drug with no danger of an overdose. I am a happy victim of books." - Karl Lagerfeld

We all have different beliefs of what our own heaven would look like when we die. If afterlife was eternal we'd want to spend it with the things we'd never get tired of, our guilty pleasures. 

Photo by Todd Selby/The Selby Is In Your Place
Karl Lagerfeld's library, I died! Not only is he the genius behind Chanel, he's also BFFs with my girl crush, Blake Lively! And he has this glorious stack of books in his Paris studio! Lucky guy. 

Photo by Toddy Selby/The Selby Is In Your Place
I feel like staring at the photo for the rest of the day. If I was there, I'd just stand in the middle of the room, my eyes glazed over in awe and vomit rainbows. I mean, who won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment