01 April 2012

Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked

I had to read every spine on my bookshelf for this one. I had to delay because I couldn't get an answer. I'm not really spontaneous when it comes to books, in fact I'm picky. I'm a sucker for historical fiction - 1920s to 1940s, WWII, spies. Classics - mostly Austen, The Great Gatsby. Nicholas Sparks. Young Adult - not like those teenage novels filled with sex, angst, and hormones.

But anyway, everybody hates Twilight (I realized I didn't liked it so much either after all the hype). Out of the Twilight series, I liked New Moon best, even though Edward was a no-show for months and pages. So yeah, I was a bit of a Team-Edward-kind-of-fan. It's just a phase everybody goes through, like puberty. Haha!

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment