05 April 2012

Day 30 – Your favorite book of all time

And last but not the least for the 30 Day Book Challenge, though I didn't went by the one-for-each-day-30-days-rule, my favorite book of all time is, drum roll please!

The Winchester Austen edition

Got this for my 18th birthday with my 18th birthday cashmoney. I had 18 books instead of 18 candles for my debut so my reading list was full that year. 1 more book won't hurt right? It comes in a black pseudo-leather jacket with elastic closure. Includes four introductions by renowned Austen scholars, coloured illustrations, and a map of Jane Austen's England! Imagine if you have all six of Austen's novels in this edition on your bookshelf. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

P.S. I like buying different covers/editions of my favorite books. Especially if the covers are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment