23 July 2012

Monday Read lusts


On Sunday morning I woke up to the sound of rain, to the warm hue of my room tinted by peach curtains, I reached for Age of Innocence on my bedside table, and thank the heavens for the simple pleasure of spending my morning bundled up in my bed without the urgency to move. I feel I could stretch the morning into days.


Makes it harder to get up on Monday mornings, right?

Read away your Monday blues with these...

Found this charming blog by a bookseller who finds the most interesting bookmarks -from vintage ephemera, tickets, black and white photographs to mundane grocery lists.

Staying in with a good book? How about reading outdoors in a book-vineyard?

Does this mean I'm a book snob because I don't read out of my comfort genre?

Ever wished fictional bookworms weren't so fictional? Peek at their reading list!

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment