12 July 2012

Read lusts for the bibliophile

Since my work meant reading tons of news from the internet everyday, I also get to wander around a bit. I came across several interesting articles about books and writing! It's my escape from countless territorial disputes, international issues, economics, market shares, and all that. Just wanna share them with you.

Photo by Ourit Ben Haim/Underground New York Public Library

Am I the only one who doesn't want to "Keep Still and Obey Mr. Grey"? Why Fifty Shades is a "Best Seller".

Do you read books because of the writing style or the plot? What makes a good book, then?

Be a poet! Just tilt your head sideways at your bookshelf and ta-dah!

For every bibliophile who likes to carry their book around, you know you want one.

It's nice to know a lot of people still read paperbacks, even in subways - and that feeling when you don't care even if you miss your stop so you can go on reading.

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment