30 July 2012

Monday Read Lusts


Woke up to another rainy Monday morning! I braved the storm in my cozy San Francisco hoodie & red bow shoes. I read the news with a steaming cup of chocolate coffee. Then the AC broke down. Again. The room was so hot we had to work without lights to cool off. The next thing I know there was smoke everywhere and people were rushing to the door. What a day. The only good thing is that there was no traffic - I was home in 30 minutes flat. And of course, your Monday dose of links! Read on :)

Your favorite paperback as a piece of jewelry, perhaps?

Saves you a lot of bookshelf space!

If Thumbelina & Tom Thumb was real they'd read this.

Making the world a better place one payphone booth at a time.

Not joining the e-reader bandwagon? Read this.

I updated my About page! Have a look if you have time to spare and visit my other corners in cyberworld. I also added the 'You might also like' widget. Don't forget to check 'em out!

Been uninspired lately. I think the rain has got something to do with this.



Sorry for the rant.

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment